December 17, 2018

December 17, 2018

After the fun day exploring San Vito, it was back to working on our projects. We processed the rest of the samples and retrieved the last two cameras. The cameras, sadly, did not catch anything. The cameras were too sensitive and took a picture with every movement of a leaf. The only things that we caught on the cameras were: people walking, a squirrel butt and an agouti walking in the background. Later that night, when I was using the bathroom, I spotted a tiny lizard on the wall. It was super cute. This trip I have seen everything that I hoped to see. I saw a frog, lizard, tiny black snake, monkeys, different birds, spiders and other animals that I do not have at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 11, 2018

December 18, 2018

December 8-9, 2018