December 19, 2018

December 19, 2018

Today we gave our presentations. Kate and I were the fourth group to go, the last group before a break. I was nervous before the presentation. Watching everyone do their presentations so well and enjoying themselves, calmed me down a bit. Being up there presenting wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It went great and others were complimenting us. After our presentation we had a 10-15 minute break, then we resumed the presentations. I loved watching everyone present. These past weeks seeing everyone working so hard and to see their end results to their hard work was great. To see the passion that people had for their topics was inspiring. I learned a bunch from their presentations. These days here at Las Cruces went by too quickly and it's bittersweet that tonight is our last night.
Tomorrow we will be making the long drive back to San Jose. Although I am excited to be going home on Friday, I will definitely miss this place and the amazing people I have met. Although I didn't get to talk to everyone as much, I'm grateful to have met everyone. I will have to adjust to not having the birds wake me up, or eating the delicious food. I'm leaving with new perspectives, new knowledge of Costa Rica, new friends and knowledge of other cultures. This has been an amazing experience and I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to be here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 11, 2018

December 18, 2018

December 8-9, 2018